Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Since I've been sick in bed the last couple of days,

I decided I needed an excuse to get up and do something productive... Hmmm...


Cinco de Mayo!

                                                                   Per-fect-o!

Since we have no ties to Mexico {Other than lots of our neighbors are from Mexico} we decided to Americanize our celebration... Wells-style!


Here's the spread...


Tacos ... with all the "Fixin's"!

Jeremy's Homemade salsa & chips


 Everyone in our house LOVES tacos Even the littlest critic!

We ended the night with some UNO!

Jeremy even got in on the action...

 FYI... UNO games can last FOREVER!





2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I saw your comment on design moms blog about mormons and it made me smile;) Fun to hear about being inspired to make green milk on st. patty's day;)
Kristen

Jamie Wells said...

Glad I could make you smile Kristen! :)