Friday, May 20, 2011

Movie with my Besties

I work with the most amazing group of girls.  They make my work day very entertaining!
In my previous jobs, I worked predominantly with men {not many women in the IT field} I even caught myself say “I could never work with women – too much drama” I was absolutely wrong…  I don’t know what I would do without my co-workers friends!
We had a Girls Night Out... we had a delicious dinner & a "few" drinks Here
then we went and watched Brides Maids... I laughed so hard that my checks were hurting!
I think everyone needs to grab their girlfriends and see this movie... leave the men at home cause it's totally a chick flick!



There are stresses in life, there are challenges, and there are girlfriends who create an escape hatch of laughter... 


No comments: