Friday, May 20, 2011

TINKERTOY obsession





Someone gave Andrew a Tinkertoy set for Christmas.
 I know this sounds horrible of me... but I put it away in the closet. I really didn't think he was old enough to play with it.... but mostly, I could envision 66 pieces dumped on my living room floor.

 I had to get something out of the closet the other day & he spotted it. I was a little hesitant but I got it down and let him play with it. I am so HAPPY that I did because he absolutely LOVES it! He has a HUGE imagination... he has made airplanes, cars, a microphone, microphone stand and guns. I even seen him laying in the floor lifting the weights he had made.


 He is obsessed... He was suppose to be getting ready for school but instead he was creating.
He AMAZES me with the things he builds! He literally plays with his tinkertoys the whole time he is @ home. 
There is a picture of a tractor on the bucket and he has asked me several times to make it for him... I tried but was not successful. Tonight he asked his daddy {the perfectionist} and it turned out exactly like the picture... down to the last detail.



Look how EXCITED he is to finally have his tractor!!



Maybe this weekend I will get down the play dough that has been hidden away ;)

No comments: