Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Garden…

Equals LOTS of work! Check out the loot from Jeremy’s garden.


Even though I can’t take any credit for planting the garden, Adrianna and I helped pick all this.


Ever year, my mother & Jeremy can tons of salsa. She can make the best salsa! It's far better than any I have ever tasted. {I am a little biased} Adrianna helped out this year. She is the BEST helper! She chopped, blended and peeled. She made sure every tomato she cut was the same size. She is a little perfectionist just like her daddy! Ha Ha  




We canned 20 quarts of salsa, 9 quarts of Cayenne peppers, 2 quarts of pickles, 7 quarts of pickled peppers, 9 bags of squash and 7 bags of peas. And look what we picked today...


I have been waiting all summer for the watermelons! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! how big is that garden. That is pretty cool.

Jamie Wells said...

It's huge! Each year it gets a little bigger.