Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Goodwill Finds

I was doing a little retail therapy on my lunch break last week. I started out at Pier 1. I wanted to see their adorable fall décor. I LOVE that store but I don’t love their prices. After wandering around about 10 minutes I decided to head to the Goodwill store to see if I could find any treasures. I scored BIG time…


I found a doomed cheese plate for $2.50 {seriously who donates this stuff} I already had this candle stick. I bought it about 3 months ago from Big Lots for $2. I had no idea what to do with it but it was so cheap I had to get it…


After a little cleaning, spray paint, and gorilla glue I have this beautiful Cloche and it only cost me $4.50! Now I just need to decide what to put inside it… Any suggestions?

Also, I bought an owl for .50
 {I am so mad at myself for not taking a before picture}
 I was too eager to start spray painting. Just imagine a nasty brown colored owl covered in dust - Urrr why didn’t I take a pic!

Owls are hot right now... I don't know why someone gave it away but I am glad they did!


It's amazing what a coat of white primer can do.
i {heart} it!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Love the cloche and the owl!! I say you put a tiny pumpkin or gourds in the cloche for fall! Mine has Fall leaves and a pumpkin in it. I'll be posting pics on my blog very soon.