Saturday, September 18, 2010

Girls Night Out

Cassandra & I went to the second annual Girls Night Out @ clear-channel metroplex. I was a little disappointed… It was not nearly as good as last year.  The entertainment was not great. In fact, when the concerts would start we would listen to one or two songs and then walk away. 


Jessie James was back... Cassandra is a huge fan! I have to admit she did better. Last year was very awkward. 


After her concert, she & her band hung out with everyone and had a few drinks... It was pretty cool!
Her guitar player took these pics




This was a local girl and she could get a party started but didn't follow through... We ended up leaving her concert.



Ryan Star...I had never heard of this guy before & had high hopes but was quickly disappointed. The minute he walked on the stage he acted like a complete JA. He started complaining about everything and was really rude. Cassandra & I listened to him sing about 1 minute and left to get massages instead. First impressions really are important.



BTW skinny jeans & silly bands don't work on grown men...


I really wanted to see Heather & DC but they left out early. I don't blame them 
Oh well atleast I got to see Pool Boy




Even though the music was horrible, I still had a great time with my little sister. It's not too often we get to hang out. We had LOTS of laughs!


No comments: