Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Hope everyone had a wonderful LABOR Day! We spent the weekend at the farm. We had the lake ALL to ourselves again! Matt, Heidi & Hunter joined us and we had a blast!


We headed home early today and left Jeremy to get some work done. It’s a long way from Hollis to the house so I had a lot of time to think. I got to thinking I haven’t had the kids pictures made in over a year... I don’t know why I started thinking about this but it was really bugging me and made me feel like such a slacker mom. As soon as we got home, I made the kids take showers, brush their teeth and put on the cutes clothes I could find in the closet. I loaded them up with camera in hand on the hunt for the perfect place to take pics. Here is what I came up with...








Surprisingly Andrew was loving getting his picture made and was posing for me! I guess it helped we were at his favorite place in the world {the train station} Adrianna is always photogenic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All of these turned out great, but I really love that first picture.

Jamie Wells said...

Thanks, That is my favorite too!