Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day, weekend!!!

Jeremy & I were fortunate enough to spend the entire day with our fathers. Everyone came to our house for Father’s Day so we had a house full of company & it was WONDERFUL! I have always been a daddy’s girl. I nearly lost him a few years ago so I cherish every moment that I have with him. I love that my kids get to play with him and snuggle in his lap.


I give my love, and gratitude to all the wonderful father's in the world, and to those who have already passed on...and, to the father of my children...



We know we are spoiled rotten because we have the Best Daddy in the whole wide world! These kids WORSHIP their daddy. We love you Jeremy…. Happy Fathers Day!

Adrianna wanted to make her daddy and grandfathers homemade gifts this year so we borrowed Shanna’s idea  HERE to make these Adorable coasters. All you really need is bathroom tiles, scrapbook paper, Modge Podge and photos!




1 comment:

Shanna said...

Yay! I inspired a project. Your coasters turned out great! Love it!