Friday, December 25, 2015

Instagram Pics


BITS + PIECES OF CHRISTMAS


The largest gingerbread house we've ever seen

Buddy is full of surprises...
He left Adrianna a replacement wallet
since I fell in the ocean and ruined hers.
He cleverly left the Hawaiian water too.
oh how we love when he visits!

Shopping on our last day in paradise...
I can't take these two anywhere!

They HAVE to see Santa every year
It's tradition - I LOVE that they still believe ;)
Christmas is a magical time!

Andrew loves helping in the kitchen.
We kicked off Christmas Season by decorating and making Holiday Pretzel Treats. They are so delicious, I could eat the whole batch. Especially, when you replace the M&M on top with a pecan. {{YUMMY}}

Andrew is so OCD and loves making patterns
which secretly makes me proud!

Adrianna founded Project Hope in honor of Papa Jimmy


She made & delivered goodie bags to the families of loved ones in the ICU at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center on Christmas Day. The Bible tells us in Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

I hope she was able to bring a few 
families hope and happiness.



These smiles are my favorite!
Hugs from our family to yours, I hope you're
with people you love tonight.

XOXO

No comments: