Wednesday, December 4, 2013

O Christmas Tree



We visited the tree farm in hopes of finding the perfect tree.
I thought it would be more festive with a real tree... A tall, beautiful
 Christmas tree that would fill our home with wonderful smells.
We searched high and low but were unsuccessful in pleasing my children.
Andrew looked at me and said "The tree at home is better than any of these".



For the 9th year, I went up in the attic and pulled out 
our poor little, artificial tree. At one time it was a pre-lit tree but 
the lights no longer work. Adrianna & Andrew happily decorated it
and they think it's the most beautiful tree ever!

****

For every year the Christmas tree,
Brings to us all both joy and glee.
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
Such pleasure do you bring me!

XOXO

No comments: