Saturday, December 21, 2013

Instagram Pictures

BITS + PIECES


Tangled up in lights

My beautiful Adrianna

Handed these out to the neighbors - HO HO HO Merry Christmas
from the Ding Dongs next door!

Missed Santa but was able to play in his sleigh

Largest Christmas Tree in Arkansas


Lunch with Friends


Catching up on some reading - Christmas Stories
Andrew wanted a party at Hog Wild Too - I told him it would be total chaos
and I wouldn't get a single picture. I even suggested a quiet get away to Mt. Magazine with a few friends... He reminded me that parties were suppose to be total chaos, loud and fun otherwise they would be BORING!! {Guess I never thought about it that way} He ended up having his party and this is the only picture I captured. It was the BEST party & I enjoyed just living in the moment - not worrying about pictures for blog, facebook, etc.

XOXO





No comments: