Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kindergarten Rodeo

Andrew's first BIG project was to make a stick horse.
His teacher only had one rule - it could not be store bought. Its funny how the moms end up doing all the work for these types of projects but I am not going to lie,
 I LOVE it!

 
Only wish I was craftier… I can envision it all in my head how I want it to look, the fabrics I want to use, etc. but need someone else to actually make it happen. So I went to hobby lobby to purchase all the materials that we would need and called my mother.

I love that my mom is always there when I need her!
We spent an entire day working on “Bullseye” he has many imperfections but Andrew cherishes him and that is all that matters! 





  Once you have a stick horse then you
 must have a rodeo!


Andrew made a grand entry as Mrs. Barton told us Bullseye's favorite thing to do was run and kick and he loved to eat germX. I was too busy laughing to get a picture! Then they all lined up to say the pledge of allegiance and sing cowboy songs.


They did a little bull riding


Afterwards we met up at the park to roast hot dogs, make s'mores, sing campfire songs and take a hayride.





 XOXO

No comments: