Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Memories Made @ the Farm




Remember me saying I was going to incorporate the farm more on my blog with the "Memories Made @ the Farm" series HERE - I said it would be random but didn't plan on going this long without posting.

While Jeremy has spent almost every weekend working at the farm - the kids and I have not. Our weekends have been jammed packed with cheer, birthday parties, solo/ensembles, homework, housework, etc.

However, this past weekend, we had a completely free schedule so we took advantage and escaped to the farm. We helped plant onions, broccoli and cauliflower
{I think Jeremy was happy to have the extra help!}
Saturday was beautiful - great day to be digging in the dirt!




Pa Homer working in the garden

Mixing work and play



Andrew was looking for the perfect flowers. He picked a bouquet for me, Meme Kathy and Great Aunt Betty. #precious little boy

I am happy that spring is almost here - sunshine,
 rainbows and warmer weather mean we can spend more days at the farm!



XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Real good pictures. Did a photographer take those for you?

Jamie Wells said...

Thanks Dana - All pictures were taken by me!