Sunday, March 31, 2013

spring break fun

We had BIG plans for spring break but Arkansas weather is always so unpredictable. It was beautiful leading up to our break and then it turned cold and wet. We still had fun but had to resort to indoor activities – Andrew’s favorite day was spent at Chuck E. Cheese’s!

This was his first time and he LOVED it!
He has been asking me to take him forever and since it was too cold for the zoo - Chuck E. Cheese it was. We spent the whole day there with my mother, sister, nieces and nephews. 


***

I was looking through my old pictures of Adrianna's
first trip to Chuck E. Cheese and realized I had taken a similar picture... She was 4 years old here. Don't they look
like twins!?!?

 

Spring Break + Cousins + Chuck E. Cheese's = HAPPY


XOXO

2 comments:

Cassandra Renee said...

I wish we lived closer, we need to get together more often!!

Jamie Wells said...

I know it... I LOVE spending time with you guys!!