Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sausalito

A wonderful quaint little community with a picturesque view of the city across the bay. I fell in love with this place.
If I ever get the opportunity to live here... I would not pass it up. However, I would need to make a lot of money because it's a very expensive place to live. The people here are friendly and laid back. None of the local
businesses open until 11ish. {yes, the sign said "ish"} I could live with that!




silhouette of the city
The week we visited was very foggy. I was a little
bummed but according to the locals, it stays foggy most of the time.


I walked a lot - snapping random pictures, trying
to capture all it's beauty!



The fog rolling into the city

Golden Gate Bridge
It was quite a hike to get here, under the bridge. I should have rented a bike like everyone else but I am too clumsy to ride a bike down those hills!  This was the highlight of the trip for me - seeing this beautiful landmark.

XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I only have one word to describe these photos, 'Gorgeous'.

Jamie Wells said...

Sausalito is Gorgeous!! I would love more than anything to move to California. If only I could talk Jeremy into selling the farm and moving... I guess I better quit dreaming ;)