Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

This is my FAVORITE time of year!
the weather is finally getting a little cooler and the colors... they are a'changing.

The only problem with fall - it goes by too quickly.
Andrew didn't have school today so I worked from home.
It wasn't much fun for him because he had to be quite and tiptoe around the house.  By lunch time I could tell he had been good long enough and was ready to get outside and play. So, I treated him with a trip to the park.
oh how i wish I could spend every lunch break playing with him at the park!!

 

  notice all the stickers on his hands?
I gave him one every time he was good - by the end of the day, he was covered in them!


 ♥  all the beautiful colors




He could spend hours throwing
 leaves in the wind. it really is the small things in life.

Happy Friday!

XOXO

No comments: