Monday, May 14, 2012

It's time for change...






If you know me, you know... I love sugar. LOVE. IT.
Love it so much {eat too much of it}
Seriously, I am addicted!

But I am giving it up today...


 & giving up diet cokes as well, cold turkey.
Well, that is the plan anyways...
I started drinking diet rather than "real" cokes a year ago.
which helped me lose weight, but I keep thinking
 all the carbonation, caffeine and artificial
sweeteners can't be good for me.

Hopefully, eliminating sugar & diet sodas from my
diet will help me get past this weight-loss plateau.
If not, atleast my dentist will be happy!!

  *****
If you see me...remind me or ask me how I am doing. I am just going to apologize in advance if I am grouchy.
Sugar brings out the best in almost everything about me {except my waistline!}.

So, here goes craziness...

No comments: