Friday, May 18, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY...

It’s day 5 of no sugar or diet cokes!
I have to confess it’s been hard – especially in the afternoons.
That’s the time, I normally walk to the vending machine for my diet coke & hit the candy jar. To overcome the urge, I have been preoccupying my mind by cranking up Pandora & chewing gum {full of artificial sweeteners}

I never realized how much artificial sweeteners I was consuming until now… it’s everywhere, my coffee creamer, gum and drinks. I will gradually cut it all out but I have to
start small – baby steps. I CAN DO THIS!


 It definitely helps that all my co-workers {on my row} are on health kicks. We share blogs, helpful tips, recipes and support one another. It's funny, as I was typing this, my manager walks to my desk and hands me a red solo cup full of cheese and caramel Garretts popcorn - REALLY!

Life is full of temptations & I am learning that I must have Will Power and Determination to succeed.
My favorite quote is “You are stronger than you think”.
 So simple yet true.
Created via PicMonkey



My AWESOME trainer, Robin Dayer inspires me A LOT too! She sent me the below quote today - it was exactly what I needed.  Check out her blog here

"You will NEVER get this time back. Work hard and eat right. This is the hardest work you will ever do that you will NEVER NEVER regret". 

xoxo


No comments: