Friday, January 27, 2012

Mama and Me Journal



I found this AMAZING idea on mama-jenn's blogspot
& using her idea, I created a mama and me journal. 
of course... I made my own label adding Adrianna-style.


What exactly is a “Mama & Me” journal? Well, it is basically a journal for my daughter and I to share. We write letters back and forth to each other…kind of like being pen pals (without the envelopes & stamps). My hope is that these seemingly simple letters to one another will become a book of memories to treasure for a lifetime!


Below is the intro letter that Mama Jenn used to get started...

Dear KJ,

Would you like to be my pen pal? Instead of mailing letters to each other, we can keep them here in this notebook. Does that sound like fun?

I will write to you and then leave the notebook on your bed. Then, when you want to write me back you can begin writing on the next page and leave the notebook on my bed when you are done.

You can write about anything! It can be funny or serious! Just write about whatever is on your mind! :-)

I am so excited and I hope that you are excited too!

Love,
Mom

P.S. Write back soon! :-)


I really am excited!
 I made a journal for Andrew & me too.
He can't read/write yet but loves drawing me pictures!

 

No comments: