Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a FUN FILLED day of Halloween.

It started with Andrew’s Halloween Party @ School.
He went as the yellow transformer a.k.a bumblebee.
Originally, the plan was he & his sister were dressing up as
“Rock Stars” this year but he spotted this costume in the
Halloween Store and had to have it.



How could I say "NO" to this face






He had to bring a snack to the party so Adrianna & I made these.... found the idea on  Pinterest 
So cute and much healthier than candy


Jeremy & I took the kids  Rockers treat or treating around the neighborhood and I am not sure who LOVED it more


I am so used to Adrianna coming home with all her candy

and putting it on the counter and walking away.....Well

Andrew is a different story, he was very possessive with his

candy and wouldn't stop eating it and wanted MORE!



No comments: