Sunday, October 2, 2011

B E W A R E...

Lots of Halloween and Fall posts will be coming so watch out!!

I love October!

Halloween parties, costumes, treats, fall leaves, fall biking, football, cooking with pumpkins, baking fun and ghoulish treats, etc, etc, etc, it literally is

my favorite time of year!!!!
Every year, I surprise my kids on October 1st, with the house decorated for Halloween and fun treats. I LOVE the excitement on their faces when they walk in from school to find all the decorations!

I finally got to plug in my pumpkin patch scents from Bath & Body... the house smells so yummy! ;)


Andrew loved this and was totally surprised!







 I purchased the black spiderweb felt placemats and silver bangle napkin rings from Pier 1.  The skeleton head came from the dollar tree {love that store}  I can't wait to make a spooky Halloween dinner!

 

Happy October!


No comments: