Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Deer Season = Shopping trip for the girls

Andrew went on his 1st Deer hunt with Jeremy.


Adrianna & I took a road trip to Branson with our besties Debbie & Mallory.


We couldn’t have picked a more perfect weekend…the drive was beautiful with all the leaves changing colors and the weather was gorgeous. We stayed overnight in Harrison which is quickly becoming my favorite. It’s a charming, quaint town. our road trip to Harrison last year.
We ate dinner at DeVito’s they serve delicious trout
{straight from Trout farm}

We hit all the outlet malls in Branson.
Let me tell you…. I NEEDED some retail therapy.



Adrianna was so sweet, she thought of her little brother the whole time. I think she spent more money on him than herself. She had to buy him his 1st build a bear.



 

Adrianna getting Andrew's bear suffed
Adrianna rubbing the heart

I told her she had to give it a bath & brush it too! wink wink

She made Andrew one happy boy... that face is cracking me up!

He named his bear Jodi and they are inseparable

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so sweet!