Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jump Place

 Andrew’s little buddy, Hunter from day care celebrated his 3rd Birthday @ The Jump Place on Sunday. He had a Mickey Mouse Party which was very appropriate since they are going on a Disney Cruise next week. I started to have Andrew’s Birthday Party here but I wasn’t able to get it on the day I wanted. It books up fast! The kids had a great time playing on the bounce houses, slides and obstacle courses.

Hunter and his BIG brother had a double party so there were tons of kids. In the midst of all the commotion you could see the three amigos {Hunter, JJ & Andrew} running around together. They were inseparable.




Andrew, Hunter & JJ


 The Birthday boy blowing out the candles, don’t you just LOVE that cake {It was hard to resist eating some but I was good!}













The boys having a GREAT time

Look at him climbing... he should be good as much as he climbs on my furniture

This picture is priceless

No comments: