Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DINO-MITE PARTY


My little cuddle bug turned 3 years old! Here are some pics from his Dinosaur Birthday Party that he had on Saturday. We had the party at Hog Wild Pizza and it was so much fun! The best part there was no clean-up. I highly recommend it.




Anderw has been wanting a yellow dinosaur birthday cake for months. He would be getting ready for school and say "Mom, when will I get my birthday cake.. or we would be driving down the road and he would say "I want a yellow dinosaur birthday cake today." He was SO Excited when he seen his cake! My neighbor Barbara made it for him and he LOVED it!


Playing Games


Playing with Grandpa George





Opening presents

Being a naughty boy! wink wink
The birthday boy in the Ticket Chamber

We had a GREAT time!!  Thanks to everyone who came and made his special day perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i did have a wonderful blast with my sweet wonderful Lil. bro.!!