Wednesday, December 22, 2010

River Market on ice

We put on our jacket, scarf & gloves and headed to Little Rock to go ice skating. Downtown is  beautiful this time of year with all the Christmas lights! The rink overlooks the Arkansas River. There was Christmas music playing and occasionally a live choir would sing.


We haven't exactly been having winter weather here in Arkansas but Anna & Mallory drank Hot Chocolate anyways. 



This was Anna's 1st time ice skating and she did awesome!

I

Anna & Mallory made friends with this little girl.. She is adorable! {reminded me of my little sister with her blond hair and silver teeth} They were holding her hand so she wouldn't fall down. It's funny how they are magnets for little kids.

 

After Ice skating we walked around the River Market and ate at The Flying Fish... It was wonderful!!! I wanted to eat there when I worked in Little Rock but never had a chance. I recommend the Shrimp Basket it was to die for!

No comments: