Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Santa Baby...

hurry down the chimney tonight...



I am way behind on posting... my printer will not upload my pictures from the memory card any more therefore I have to go to Wal*Mart now URGH

Andrew was so HAPPY to see Santa this year. Nothing like Here
Jeremy & I have been telling him about Santa coming to the house on Christmas Eve, filling our stockings full of toys and candy & leaving presents under the tree.  His eyes light up & he gets the biggest SMILE on his face!

He told Santa that he wanted a truck & car that makes lots of noises
 {he wants to wake up everyone in the house}

Adrianna told Santa she wants Toms, North Face Jacket  & a phone cover.


Santa told them only nice boys and girls get toys!



My niece, Destiny told Santa that all she wanted for Christmas this year was snow.
She seriously is the sweetest girl ever!


Santa made Jeremy tell him what he wanted for Christmas this year too!
I don't think he was prepared for that! LOL

No comments: