Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is Spring Break Over Already

I LOVE that I was able to spend Spring Break with the loves of my life!
 It doesn't take much to make us happy... sleeping in late, cuddling on the couch while watching cartoons, baking brownies, it's the simple things.

Andrew is at the perfect age, he is a little comedian and has us laughing all the time. Seriously so funny!
Adrianna is still our little girl... wish I could freeze time.

Surprisingly, I didn't blow my diet over Spring Break... I did a LOT of cooking at home. Actually, more cooking than I have done in a long time... Jeremy does most of the cooking in the Wells House. I think he enjoyed a break from it. We went to see this movie, shopped, played @ Hog Wild, played with cousins, spent time with grandparents & watched plenty of basketball. 

good times!


*******


Andrew made a new friend


 
4 Wheeling



No comments: