Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Snow...

... It's been snowing like crazy ALL day in Russellville! Last time we measured there was 6 inches.
Adrianna & Andrew are both out of school until Monday. Jeremy's office is closed until at least Friday & I am working from home this week. {bummer, I am the only one that has to work}

Jeremy & the kids have been outside ALL day!
On my lunch break, I made them Snow Ice Cream & Hot Chocolate
Then Jeremy, Adrianna, Brittney and Mikey went snow sledding.
They had a blast, there were close to hundred people at the Old Post Park sledding/tubing today!

After work, they came back & picked up Andrew & I.
So we could have a little fun too! I never heard Andrew giggle so hard until today.
He keep saying "Mom, lets go one more time!"

There's nothing better than being snowed in with my wonderful family!

 
Our neighborhood buried in snow

 Snow Sledding

No comments: