Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HOO Are You?



Here's a little bit more about me:


 
1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?

Jeremy & I had to compromise… we leave the thermostat on 75 degrees. I am cold natured & would love to have it set to 85 degrees but it’s fun to cuddle on the couch!
 
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?

I always leave the kids rooms until last…  I can’t just clean them, I want to purge. {they have too much stuff} All the toys overwhelm me! 
 
3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?

I always clean with music!  It not only motivates me but it gets the children motivated to help. {The kids laugh at my dance moves} It’s more fun when we can giggle and act silly while cleaning!!
 
4. When do you take time to blog?

I usually blog at night right before bed.
 
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week? 

Way too much! I {HEART} looking at blogs for ideas, inspiration, motivation, recipes, etc.



No comments: