Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crafty Weekend

Adrianna's basketball team has been playing in a tournament all weekend in Lamar. They beat Atkins Friday night and Perryville Saturday night which means next Saturday they play against Bigelow for the 1st place trophy!! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pictures {I will next weekend} It’s hard to remember when you have a CUTE little boy with you. Adrianna's friends all want to hold him and take him to the concession stand. He keeps everyone around us entertained & LOVES the attention!

***

Between ball games, the kids were able to finish their Valentine cards & made a gift for their teacher. I bought these mailboxes at Target for $1 and the stickers & ribbon from Hobby Lobby 40% off. They filled them with chocolate candy. I think they turned out cute and were super cheap!




Andrew can't wait to give Miss Tosha her gift!!


Adrianna & I have been working this scarf for nearly two weeks!! We found the tutorial @ Bubbly Nature Creations   It was very time consuming & tedious.  I wish it were longer but neither one of us wanted to make another pom pom!


No comments: