Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Fever

It’s that time of year again...


"SPRING FEVER"


we are being teased with beautiful sunny days where the kids our out playing with friends, riding bikes, playing basketball and loving it...and then the next day it's cold.

Arkansas spring is always unpredictable.

We’ve had a crazy fun weekend… visiting with family, having friends over for dinner, going to the park and hiking Devil’s Den trail. I didn't want it to end!






I wasn't excepting to find these beautiful waterfalls. The park ranger told us that we would find lots of rock structures and caves. Lucky we forgot to bring our flashlights so we couldn't go inside the caves. ;) I have a huge fear of caves and bats! He never mentioned there were twin waterfalls!!! If I would have know I would have saved my battery.... I was only able to get these 2 pics.


Adrianna loved this trail! She told me that her and Jeremy were coming back without me and Andrew to explore the caves. Maybe next time we come back they can go in the caves and Andrew and I will stay at the pool :)




The trail was almost 2 miles and Andrew hiked over half way by himself. He even climbed up on top of rocks! I was impressed how well he did. I love that he is my little adventurous guy!

No comments: