Monday, March 15, 2010

Andrew our lil parrot...

He repeats EVERYTHING we say! He has started really trying to talk this past month & can make complete sentences. He talks about tractors and trucks. He is infatuated with them!

He really likes tattling. At least once a day, he runs out of his sister's room crying and yelling “sissy is mean to the baby!” He has even tattled on me & his daddy a few times! LOL
It’s funny he refers to himself as the baby. He will not say Andrew… When I ask him his name he says “Baby”

Andrew is a typical boy he can’t say the L word… Jeremy, Adrianna and I have tried a million times to get him to say it but he refuses. It makes him mad if we even ask him to say it. Last week, we had been playing outside all day and just came in. I layed on the couch by Jeremy. Andrew walked over and started patting my head and playing with my hair and it slipped out “I LOVE YOU MOMMY!”

No comments: