Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Perfect Day

The weather was perfect Saturday, Jeremy and Andrew had plans for the day so it was the perfect opportunity for Adrianna and I to go hiking on Petit Jean Mtn & it was beautiful! It's one of my favorite places because it is so close and so pretty. I been to the Cedar falls overlook many times but I have never hiked down to the waterfall before. It was breathtaking! I am READY to go back again ;)I made this collage using Picasa 3 A friend told me about this free software... its cool!
We drove past the Gorilla rock & Adrianna thought it was amazing! She made me pull over so she could take a picture. Also, we went inside the rock water tower. It looked a lot bigger from the outside.

The spectacular 95-foot waterfall


Adrianna & I wanted a closer look so we hiked down to the bottom


Check out these guys... now thats about as close as you can get!


I tried to get under the waterfall too but didn't quite make it... I am such a clutz!


Here is a mini waterfall we found along the trail.
It's BEAUTIFUL here in Arkansas!

No comments: