Wednesday, July 10, 2013

my birthday weekend...



It was perfect, I love that I can combine my birthday and Independence day! Jeremy grilled ribs {my favorite} and took us out on the boat to watch fireworks.
  Then we came home and did our own. I love fireworks, maybe more than my kids! I spent the rest of the weekend surrounded by amazing family.  


Getting older has never really bothered me, yet. I just hate how fast time is passing. I feel like months go by like weeks, weeks pass like minutes and it’s just not fair. I absolutely love the stage of life we are in. Life is remarkably beautiful.

thank you for all the birthday wishes via facebook, texts, emails, phone calls, mail, and more! i’m so grateful to have such caring, sweet people in my life. you all made a great day, even better. ♥


XOXO



No comments: