Monday, June 10, 2013

Staying Motivated...

To be honest, I have been in a real funk lately
and can’t seem to get motivated to exercise... yes, I still show up to my boot camp classes but only because my friends drag me and I am not giving my 100%. 

I am hoping these pinterest inspirations help...






Also, some very competitive friends & I decided to have a competition since we all have fitness goals to meet. We each put ten dollars in a pot and whoever loses the most inches at the end of July wins. It’s not a lot of money - we mostly want bragging rights. The only rule we have set is we have to influence each other to exercise and eat healthy constantly.

I am crossing my fingers, this friendly rivalry will push me to work harder in the gym.

Exercising is never ending - how do you stay motivated?




No comments: