Friday, May 31, 2013

RIVERFEST 2013

Adrianna finished all her semester test and ended 8th grade with perfect grades! She is now officially on summer break. Since she worked so hard, I had to kick off her summer right - Cassandra, Destiny, Adrianna and I went to Riverfest {all 3 nights!}It was a whole weekend packed with music, food, and lots fun! Many memories were made that we will hold in our hearts forever!

Four of my favorite country artists were there… Darius Rucker being my ALL time favorite!! We squeezed our way to the front of every concert. We were so close to the stage, we could almost touch them. It was pretty awesome!


Rodney Atkins

Darius Rucker

Florida Georgia Line

Dierks Bentley


 

happy summertime!


I hope you enjoy summer vacation...
play in the sun and eat lots of snowcones.

 XOXO

No comments: