Friday, April 19, 2013

happy fourteen.

Adrianna is fourteen - the idea that I only get her at home for four more years just breaks my heart... I will definitely cherish our time together.

We started off her birthday with a family breakfast...

{tower of donuts}

Then... her friend's mom picked her up after school and made an unexpected stop by pile high dessert on the way home. Secretly, I had planned a surprise yogurt bash with her girlfriends, and some family friends —

my favorite moment, when she walked in the party room
and seen everyone. She had the biggest smile!

 The bash included confetti and pink favor bags





My co-worker does graphic design work on the side
and created this custom invitation. He does amazing work!


This was my first time planning a surprise party.
I couldn't have done it without my little helper
Brittney {Adrianna's BFF} who I was in touch with via text messages, emails, and phone calls. Brittney delivered all the invitations and plotted to get Adrianna to the party. 
She almost got caught once but managed
to keep the secret safe!

  
XOXO

No comments: