Sunday, April 28, 2013

crystal bridges

This weekend, I took a road trip to Northwest Arkansas with Adrianna and Pam.  Spring is trying so hard to get here, but it’s still inconsistent.  Sunny and beautiful one day and misty and cold the next, the one thing about Arkansas, it’s hard to predict the weather... despite the bad weather, we still managed to have a good time.

We spent Saturday at Crystal Bridges and it was AMAZING!
I am stunned that I haven't already visited this place - I had no idea it
was this incredible, it reminded me of my trip  HERE 












Pam planned this trip because she loves Norman Rockwell and his collection is temporary on exhibition. We have completely different taste so I wasn’t sure that I would like his work, but surprisingly I do! My favorite paintings are “the stay at homes” and the portrait of John F. Kennedy I am so happy she introduced his work to me!

 Afterwards, we had a yummy milky way latte♥

Cheers to road trips and girl time...
There is nothing better than traveling and seeing new things!

XOXO

No comments: