Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1…2…3…4…

FIVE!

 Mr. Andrew has been waiting forrrr-everrrrr to turn five. Asking us daily how much longer until his birthday.
when it finally
came - he was the happiest little boy!

His birthday started with his favorite breakfast + he was the class leader + he took angry bird snacks & yoohoos for everyone + he rode his wagon in the Christmas parade 


His party was small and simple this
 year...because I wanted it to be extra
special with just us. I even baked his cake {with my mom's help} Can you believe
I had never baked either of my children a birthday cake? Normally, I leave that to
the professionals but homemade cakes 
may be a new tradition in my house.




No more crossing fingers from his hand
to tell me how old he is... 


Happy Birthday to my baby
this boy is so imaginative & hilarious, he always has us laughing. Andrew is crazy, fun,
hyper and gives the best hugs!




Some of his favorites:


~ football

~ wrestling with his buddies

~ playing angry birds

~ hunting with his daddy



To top off his birthday, St. John Catholic School's Float won Grand Prize at the parade.
{This picture doesn't do it justice}

One of my favorites!

Only in Russellville, Arkansas... LOVE IT!
 
Santa & Mrs. Claus

Andrew's birthday was perfect!
five amazing years with him in our family, and in those five years—much happiness.

XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated 5th Birthday to Andrew. He's very handsome and has grown so big and tall.

Jamie Wells said...

My little boy is growing up too fast... he is def going to be a heartbreaker LOL
I found the sweetest picture of him & Miss Kora that I have to show you - it is Precious!

Unknown said...

He looks like you:) I would love to see that picture.