Thursday, June 14, 2012

GNO

my mother, sister & i decided it was time
for a Girls Night Out!

We packed up the 4-runner Saturday morning and headed to Branson MO. The drive was half the fun - i laughed so hard!


 We shopped at Branson Landing and had dinner HERE. Dinner was, hmmm – let say, a little entertaining!

 
After dinner, we lounged @ the pool 
Around 11 p.m. my sister was ready for some excitement... she talked me into going on the sky coaster with her. They harnessed us up & pulled us up 100 feet in the air. Once they said "3-2-1 FLY!!" I had to yank the ripcord to start our 70-mph swingng adventure.


It was so scary - keep in mind I am terrified of heights & it was pitch dark but I would totally do it again!!
These crazy girls plus a road trip - maybe one of my favorite combinations!
xoxo

No comments: