Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Fever...

What a beautiful sunny day, it took all I had to stay at work. {77 degrees} I spent most of they time, staring out the window, day dreaming my boss would let me leave early.
{yeah right!} atleast we were slow so I worked on my to do list for this weekend.... SPRING CLEANING

I plan on cleaning, purging & rearranging my house, hand washing my truck and if I have time maybe a crafty project that I found on Pinterest This may sound crazy to you but a clean, organized house makes me happy!

  

The daffodils are in full bloom {love the yellow}
I took these pictures @ the farm last weekend after church.
We spend most of our weekends at the farm now days... the kids love it there & Jeremy and I can always find work that needs to be done.  

 


 

Happy Friday!
Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather... After all, this is Arkansas, next week we may have snow! ;)

No comments: