Saturday, March 17, 2012

Drum-Roll puh-leez...

Miss Adrianna was chosen as Junior High’s Student of the Month for March 2012!

Jeremy & I couldn’t be more proud!

Apparently it’s a BIG deal for a 7th grader to be chosen amongst 8th and 9th graders.







Her principal, Mr. Bell, presented the award to her at the School Board Meeting Thursday night.

{After reading ALL the sweet comments from her teachers}


******

I probably brag too much on my children but i am grateful. fiercely grateful.

They are so much more than I ever deserved.

They are everything to Jeremy & me. We will be the first to admit we’re tough on them because the world is tough & nothing comes easy. We want our children to know that everything good in life requires HARD work. They know we have high expectations. {we remind them everyday}
 I sometimes feel like a drill sergeant but moments like this, I realize it’s all worth it!

No comments: