Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppy Easter

We originally had our weekend jam packed with events but my niece got admitted to Children’s Hospital {She has staff in her bloodstream} she is still not in the clear… please send a prayer up for her. On top of that Adrianna had a HUGE school project due Monday so it ended up being very low key this year.



On Saturday night, we went to the Easter drama with my daddy @ Plainview Jesus Name Church. It was AMAZING as always! I love that Andrew came with us this year. He sat in my lap throughout most of the drama and was really getting into it. After each scene he would clap his little hands. I just soaked up the moment!


When we got home, we realized that the Easter Bunny came early & left eggs all over the front lawn… The kids had to use flash lights to find them! Andrew was so sleepy that he only picked up two eggs but Adrianna had a BLAST! She was outside looking for eggs forever. {none of the pictures turned out... too dark}




 
 Adrianna spent most of Easter morning hiding eggs for Andrew. Once he found them he would run in the house so she could hide them again. He even hid them for her a couple times!




On Sunday, we finally got around to dyeing our Easter Eggs.
{Yes, I am a procrastinator & Adrianna gets it from me}  

  

No comments: