Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Crafts...

For the first time this week, I was able to come straight home from work. I didn’t have to take Adrianna to any practices, I didn’t have to run any errands for Jeremy & I didn’t have to go to my exercise class. My whole night was FREE {which doesn’t happen very often} so I decided it would be a fun, crafty night.

Andrew’s class is having their Easter party tomorrow so in lieu of candy we made everyone in his class an Easter Bunny. I found the kit @ Hancock Fabrics a few weeks ago for 70% off.
They turned out super cute… I love all the glitter! Andrew put together about 6 bunnies and then he was ready to get down and play. ;)

I had planned on dying eggs too but didn't have the time or energy... We'll save that for tomorrow night.


Getting crafty with my babies...



Andrew is so proud of his work!



No comments: