Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SO MUCH GOING ON….

I haven’t posted in a while. My life has been CRAZY. I’ve had to make some BIG decisions regarding my career at HP & my religion. I’ve had to say good-bye to new Friends & on top of that we’re getting ready to go on vacation to New Mexico. I would be much happier about my vacation if Andrew was joining us but he is staying with his Grandpa & Meme Wells. I’ll be away from my baby boy for a full week {13 hours away} and I’ll probably cry every night ;(
Andrew on the other hand will be in paradise! He loves going to the farm & playing outside and riding the tractor. Although, I’ve already laid the law NO Driving/Riding Heavy Equipment while we are away!


Our new friend Elder Nickel has been called to leave Russellville ward. He stopped by our house to say Good-Bye. He and Elder Lundskog are such inspirations to me. They put their lives on hold 2 years {education & families} to spread the gospel. They are so young yet so spiritual. They love our heavenly father and set great examples. They motivate me to be a better person!
Elder Nickel & Elder Lundskog

Jeremy & I wanted to give them something to remember our family. I wanted something fun since I am terrible with good-byes. You all know how much us Arkansans love our Hogs… I gave them Razorback Snouts. They laughed so hard! I am sure they are going to have lots of stories to tell their families about us when they get back to Utah! LOL


No comments: