Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I am loving Mothers Day...

I spent most of the day, driving from Amarillo Texas to Santa Fe New Mexico. It was a beautiful drive. Texas is very flat & windy. There are lots of cattle farms & not many trees. Sometimes, it seemed like the road went for an eternity. The scenery is much different in New Mexico. There are more hills and trees. We took a detour & visited Lake Santa Rosa. It was my favorite part… the lake is so pretty! Oh, I have to mention, Adrianna & I seen a pronghorn for the first time. I have never heard of a pronghorn before in my life! ;)

I got my Mother’s Day presents early. Andrew made darling paper flowers for me at daycare using his hand print as the stems & Adrianna gave me a cookbook. Her class worked hard to gather recipes and put them together. I {HEART} mine! I don’t like to cook but I collect cookbooks. This one is special it has Adrianna’s handprints on the front cover! I am so lucky to have such darling little kiddos!! They truly are what make me smile!

Jeremy & Adrianna took me to Tortilla Flats for dinner. It was delicious!

I feel very fortunate to have such wonderful examples of mothers in my life!

The lord blessed me with a sweet, kind and very PATIENT mother who is such a great example of love and patience to me. I am so grateful to have her as my mother.

I have a wonderful step-mother who is a GREAT role model. She is compassionate, brilliant, and a hard worker. She loves me as her own daughter and I am thankful for her.

I have the BEST sister you could ever ask for!

I also have the best mother in law, who truly ADORES her children and will back us up if you dare mess with her kids. I think I have a little bit of her "mamma bear" attitude and I LOVE that about her.

I have such wonderful friends who have given me great wisdom and are HUGE examples of loving mothers!

Thank you and have a wonderful "Mothers Day"

{{{Hugs}}}



No comments: