Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter

We had another wonderful Easter. I am so grateful for my healthy beautiful little family and for the Atoning Sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ!

Saturday, we went to my sister's house. It was fantastic to visit with my family. I am always working and hardly ever get to see them... I cherish every moment that I get to spend with them!
On Sunday, we woke up & found eggs all over the house... The Easter bunny had visited. He filled Adrianna & Andrew's Easter baskets full of candy and toys. Adrianna was so egg-cited to find "New Moon" in her basket. She watched it on the way to church! ;)



The Easter Egg hunt was wild so I didn't get to take many pics. Adrianna & Andrew were hunting on different sides of the church so I helped Andrew while Jeremy stayed with Adrianna.







No comments: