Friday, April 16, 2010

Adrianna's 11th Birthday Party!


Adrianna is 11 years old today! Here are some photos from her Spa birthday party that she had on Saturday…... Counting Adrianna there were 5 girls in all who were at the party & spent the night.
Jeremy & Andrew decided to go away for the weekend so it was just us girls. ;)
Other than some chocolate stains & a few accidents decorating I survived and the party was a BLAST!



I purchased the cute invitations & birthday banner from Sherry @ http://www.partypops.blogspot.com/ check out her blog


Gotta love the HOT pink zebra cake





The girls arrived at the party wearing their PJ's. I set up several stations. The first was hair... My super talented cousin Nicole is attending Beauty College and offered to come over and help me with this.









While the girls waited to get their hair rolled, they read magazines, listened to music, danced & acted silly! They shared some really juicy gossip.

(I was amazed at some of their conversations) There was lots of talk about boys especially on boy in particular Justin Bieber!




The chocolate fountain was a hit. They loved it!
I think they dipped EVERYTHING in it even the birthday cake. HA HA



Next was facials.... seaweed scrub masque and cucumber slices.
This picture is classic. I needed to document this so one day I can possibly use it for blackmail! ;)



Then it was Pedicures & Manicures... To go with the theme Nicole let them choice a color and added zebra stripes!



Lastly, Nicole styled the girls hair and they looked beautiful!
Look at this hair. Nicole totally inspired me and Adrianna to do another pageant!
Gift time! My best friend Dana made Adrianna this beautiful Zebra cork board.
Check out the reaction on their faces..... priceless. They were all in shock when they found out Kris Allen autographed her CD case!! THANK YOU SHANNA!!


At about 10:30 I realized I didn't have anything to wrap up the cake with so I had to take a trip to Wal-Mart. Which was okay with the girls since they were hyped up on chocolate and all dressed up! We piled in the 4 runner PJs and all.
After we got back they watched movies and made hair holders. I don't think they went to bed until after 2 and we had to be at church at 10... Somehow I managed to make breakfast, get myself and 5 girls ready and wasn't late.
Don't they look beautiful! :)

4 comments:

Shanna said...

So glad she loved her autograph! And the party was precious. Loved the pictures!

Jillian said...

I love this party! Soooo fancy!! I'm CEO of a new site called www.catchmyparty.com. I'd love to feature your party on our homepage in our Party of the Day. Would you send me your email so I can talk about it with you further? My email is jillian@catchmyparty.com. Again, awesome party!

Kami said...

Super cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing with me and following my blog! I am hoping to get this client so I get to do a fun zebra party! We will see!!! Great job!

zerry ht said...

Adrianna's 11th Birthday Party was super classy and chic. That black and white table runner is attention grabbing. I love such stuff a lot. In fact on my son’s first birthday I would be hosting a Zebra themed party at one of the outdoor Los Angeles event venues. If you have some ideas for this theme, please let me know.