Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had such a wonderful Easter. I am so grateful for my healthy beautiful little family and for the Atoning Sacrifice of our Savior so that we can repent and be worthy to live together as an Eternal family.

We went to Jeremy's home Church. I looked at our little row and couldn't stop smiling at my sweet family. They make me Truly happy. Today was just perfect!

The kids woke up to find thier Easter baskets filled with toys & candy. Adrianna got the DS game she has been wanted forever... She was really excited! I wanted to take some pic but by the time i found my camera they had everything pulled out & were eating candy. LOL





Adrianna looks so grown up!



Here's my handsome lil man




He is stealing eggs out of his sister's basket...




and pulling out grass!! HeHe










They look so adorable together!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.