Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cheap, Cheap, Craft Idea...

So Adrianna & I made Brownies on Saturday. I ended up with 3 empty eggshells... Adrianna was bored... Noone was around to play with... Daddy was busy working on the computer, so I thought, "Hmmm... what could we make with these?" A stroke of inspiration and a quick run to the Craft box and... Wah-lah!







Easter Chicks!


We rinsed the eggshells and glued in a pom-pom, cut a little beak from construction paper glued it on, and glued on some goofy google eyes! Simple as that! Kept her busy (and happy!) for about 20 minutes and the clean up was a breeze!

Now, if I were REALLY creative, or had thought/planned ahead at all, I would have gotten a cute basket or egg crate or something to display them in, instead of plain old paper plate.

No comments: